Terrence Wall and his companies are heavily involved in philanthropical efforts in the local community.
• Boy Scouts - Glacier's Edge Council office and store; Wall's company donated land and Wall raised all the donations for the building.
• Edgewood High School; Terrence and Helen Wall donated $25,000 to renovate a classroom.
• Dane County Children's Zoo Carousel Building; Wall developed the building on a voluntary basis and raised the donations for it as well. This first improvement proved to be the catalyst for a complete upgrading of the entire children's zoo.
• American Family Children's Hospital; Terrence and Helen Wall and the greater Wall family are the 7th largest donors to the hospital, including having furnished the Resource Center and multiple children's classrooms so that the patients have the opportunity to continue their full-time schooling with in-hospital teachers from the Madison School District.
• John Wall Family Pavilion at Tenney Park; on his own Wall had plans drawn up to replace an old dilapidated park shelter and brought in the neighborhood to help get it approved. Wall also donated funds and his father made an anchor donation to secure the matching funds to create is now recognized as the largest and best shelter in the county with a gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling with wood beams and customized artwork.
• James A. Graaskamp Center; Wall donated a substantial amount to help fund the then new real estate center at the Wisconsin School of Business (University of Wisconsin - Madison).
• Madison Central Library; The Wall family is a major donor to the new Madison Central Library building in downtown Madison.
• Madison Children's Museum; The Wall family is a major donor to the Madison Children's Museum.
• Middleton's Soccer Field; Wall donated the new Press Box at the Middleton Soccer Field.
• Congress Park; Wall donated Congress Park on the Far East side of Madison.
• High Crossing Park; Wall donated High Crossing Park on the Far East side of Madison.
• Harvey John & Lucille Taylor Park in The Community of Bishops Bay; arranged for the donation of the land and we donated the site preparation work and rough grading.
•Major donor to the Village of Maple Bluff Village Center - specifically to support the construction of the gym and fire department.
• Maple Bluff Marina - construction of the Madison Youth Sailing building.
• The Goodman Center on Madison's east side
• Madison Outreach Ministry (MOM) in Middleton
Philanthropic efforts that were made in conjunction with or through a group effort of the greater Wall Family include:
•Supporting the Madison East Side Community Center
•Supporting the Center for Families
•Supporting the Madison Children's Museum
•Supporting DIAS (Domestic Abuse Intervention Services)
•Supporting the Dane County Humane Society (specifically sponsoring the new horse barn)